﻾!DOCTYPE html> College of International Education-CUPB

Start your application for 2019


  • A valid passport and visa is proof of an international student's identity and status,it is the basis to living and studying in China.After a student's arrival in China,the University will assist international students to change their ‘X or ‘L visa into a residence permit.

    Note : X and L visas are only valid for 30 days after entry into China.A residence permit's validity period will be  d on the length of study and it will allow multiple entries.

    Please visit the international office room 207 and process your residence permit as soon as possible.


CUPB Events